Monday, September 24, 2012

Day Three Hundred & Twenty-Eight

Most nights out of the week I have trouble sleeping. Usually, I just lay in bed, take a sleeping pill, or try and entertain myself on the computer. A lot of the times what I really want to do is get the hell out of my apartment and take a walk; but I've convinced myself that it's not safe and I shouldn't. I actually feel relatively safe in my area, even late at night, but tell myself I shouldn't go out.

I decided tonight that I should just do what I felt like I both needed and wanted and I took a walk. I brought my camera along and probably looked like a drunken (though I was sober) fool with how often I stopped in random places and took random pictures, but it was so pleasurable and once I got home, I went to sleep. 

I'm really happy with how a few of these pictures turned out (w/the help of photoshop).





No comments:

Post a Comment