Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day Three Hundred & Twenty

I'm still getting used to the fact that I have friends who have kids! And that these kids get older every year!!!!

All the same, I'm really grateful that N. felt that I'm an important enough part of both her life and the lives of her kids that I should come to their birthday parties.

I wasn't feeling well today and I debated not going; but I felt like I had to at least show up long enough to drop off the babes' presents. So I did. And N. immediately called out, "Daisy... Megan's here." Daisy ran into my arms and gave me the best snuggle ever!

N. then told me that when she told Daisy that I might not be able to make it b/c I wasn't feeling well that Daisy got really sad and upset. I don't know. It might be weird. But I really love N. And I really love her kiddos. And I really love that they wanted me there to celebrate their birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment