Friday, August 10, 2012

Day Two Hundred & Eighty-Four

I loved Skyping with Keegan today. It felt so amazing to see his face and hear his voice. I really hate that other people can see me with Skype, but I absolutely love that I can see them. Talking on the phone just isn't the same. I feel like I've actually spent time with someone after we Skyped. It feels so much more like they're sitting across the table from me. It's exciting to hear Keegan talk about his proposal to Tom and their engagement/wedding. There are no other couples in this world whom I love together as much as the two of them. Weddings aren't really my thing and I have some issues with marriage in general, but I truly cannot wait to celebrate their relationship and their future together in their ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment