Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Two Hundred & Twenty-Seven

Jason's graduation speech was posted online today and I took the time to relisten to it. It was as inspiring and hopeful the second time around as it was during the Recognition Ceremony. It reminds me of where we started, what we've endured, and where we're headed. And more than anything, it reminds me how blessed I am to have such passionate, articulate, caring colleagues out in the field alongside me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0q3OnFifxc&feature=youtu.be

The end of Jason's speech is exactly how I feel:

"And as the baby Luciano quite literally begins to take his first steps into the world and as I look upon your faces, I feel less despair, less doubt, more hope knowing that all of you are going forth as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment