Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day Two Hundred & Thirty-Two

A lovely brunch with Bree, with minimal tears due to impending departure. I have come to love Bree with a fierce, compassionate love, for her humor, self-confidence, willingness to put herself out there for love time and time again--believing that all great love stories have some hurdles, and for her general wisdom.

I feel confident than we will be able to maintain a long-distance friendship, but I am very sad that I won't get wander Denver with her, eat at her favorite spots I've never heard of, sit out in the sun relaxing, or have slumber parties. I will miss her hugs. I will miss her smile. I will miss her kindness.

I'm so grateful she's only moving to California and not some far-flung country, but I will miss her being here all the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment