Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day Two Hundred & Fifty-Five

I had a wonderful dinner with S.R. tonight. It felt great to be sitting outside, near my soon-to-be new neighborhood, simply enjoying each others' company.

Then I had the surprise treat of getting to see S.B. too. It was really fun to walk around the mall and chat, while window-shopping. I had incredibly high anxiety today for some reason and several times throughout the day, I thought to myself, "I wish I could see Sarah for just a few minutes. I feel like spending even just a little bit of time with her would help." Though I'm not happy she was having a hard day too, I do love that she needed some time with a friend today too and it randomly worked out that we could see one another. She's such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment