Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day One Hundred




Luckily I have a slew of people I get to do this with. How fabulous to have a girls night meal during the middle of the week. How wonderful to have a meal prepared by someone else (both delicious and made with love). How incredible to laugh for two straight hours over anything and everything- mocking, teasing, playing, telling jokes, watching comedy videos, making plans for future fun. How blessed to be surrounded by women who not only let you be your stupid self, but match your stupid self with their own.

2 comments:

  1. We are all rather stupid :) And I agree, how loverly!! Love your blog, always reminds me to be thankful for the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your comments are magically showing up again! Silly blogger!

    And YES, we are. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete