Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day One Hundred & Sixty-Seven

Sunlight on my face.

Warm cinnamon rolls.

Holding hands.

Reading for fun.

New clothes.

Clean sheets.

Listening to the guy next door jam on his harmonica.

Fresh baked bread.

The beginning of Spring... especially the when the trees start growing new leaves.

Lilacs.

This song:


Get-togethers with friends.

Prayer flags.

Clouds.

Unlimited text messaging.

Interesting classes.

Ellen DeGeneres' facebook page.

Learning new things about myself.

Silly websites, like this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/animals-who-are-extremely-disappointed-in-you

Recognizing how I've grown and how I still need to grow.

New episodes of "my shows" (as my great-aunt called it).

Asking for what I need, regardless of whether or not I receive it.

Letters from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment